The Red Devils “Heart and Sole Stroll”
Sunday, June 13
10am walk • 9am registration
Don sneakers and devilish finery and join MIX 106.5’s JoJo Girard and the Style magazine team for The Red Devils “Heart and Sole Stroll” for charity around Columbia’s Centennial Lake. The 2.4-mile walk through nature, raises money for services funded by the non-profit to improve the quality of life for Maryland breast cancer patients and their families including transportation to and from treatment, meals and groceries, house cleaning, therapeutic massage, and prescription drug assistance, at no cost.
- Games, face painting, balloons, clowns and other entertainment, including a raffle in the Strollers’ Village.
- Pack picnics (pavilion reserved until mid-afternoon).
- Enjoy Centennial’s playground; rent canoes and paddleboats; or reserve tennis courts.
- Enter your dog in the Devil Dog Parade and costume competition!
- Registrants receive commemorative t-shirts; survivors get a special gift.
- Awards and prizes will be given to outstanding individual, family, and team fundraisers, as well as the best-dressed dog.
Join Style magazine’s team and register on-line now at www.heartandsolestroll.com for just $35/individual.